South Melbourne Local Flavours Food Tour
Step into a buzzing, colourful market village with soul
- Live like a Melbourne local for the day
- Market tour with tastings and sit down lunch
- History, culture and local secrets
Our South Melbourne Tour is our signature experience and an unforgettable half-day walking and food discovery. Step into the local suburb of South Melbourne – a buzzing, colourful market village with soul. It’s Melbourne’s coffee central and the place to visit for all things food, heritage and culture. This is a relaxed, highly inclusive small group tour.
Your tour includes:
- Ride a tram like a local
- get behind the scenes at the market – taste the food, meet the vendors
- discover Melbourne’s local culture and learn about its history
- browse and shop Melbourne’s newest designers and artists
- savour top quality local flavours with lunch, coffee, soft drinks and a glass of Victorian wine
- Remember the experience with a gift and samples to take home
No other tour offers such a sense of really living like a Melbourne local. Your local guide is your “someone in the know” for discovering the markets, food, culture, shopping, history and people of South Melbourne Market and the local suburb. Step into the real Melbourne story.