Create Corporate Events with "wow!"
We know how hard it is for you to produce corporate events that are fresh and authentic experiences for your guests. It sometimes feels like it’s all been done before. Your customers and staff have busy lives. You are competing with work priorities or precious family and relaxation time.
It can be tough to reach the actual goals of the event, whether it’s to say thanks, to build relationships, to reward great achievement or break up a heavy agenda with some fun.
So, at the Visitor we follow 5 corporate event key principles to help you build a memorable and fresh corporate event.
- Ditch the corporate; the event will feel like spending time with an old friend
- Pick a theme that will be memorable beyond the actual event
- Go that extra step; arrange something your guest could not do on their own
- Focus on the small details; the ones your guest hasn’t even noticed yet
- Limit the group size, as the biggest events are not the best events.
We design and deliver corporate events with fresh angles and themes, all with our local Melbourne food and culture at the heart. Here’s some ideas for inspiration!
- Local flavours market visits
- Coffee connoisseur classes
- Walking and smart phone photography tours
- Shop local tours
- Tea appreciation classes (add a tea leaf lead reading for fun!)
- Home styling classes and local designer tours
- Local culture cooking classes
If you have an idea or for some free brainstorming, contact Isabel on 0412 000 259 to chat, or click the little envelope at the top of the page to send us an email.